Today’s podcast guest Teresa Cleveland shares her tips and resources for planning a successful 2019.
Teresa Cleveland is the creator and founder of The Entrepreneurs Toolbox, the only Online Business Management firm that uses the no-nonsense approach to get sh*t done. She lives to organize and manage projects for busy business owners and entrepreneurs. Her team handles the daily things that have to get done and they also plan, manage and execute the large-scale launches of some pretty cool business programs. She’s helped to create and build over 200 websites and keeps up with the latest online digital trends.
What is an Online Business Manager? (OBM)
An OBM manages all the things. That could be people (Teresa can manage your team so you don’t have to) it can be projects and day-to-day tasks that need to get done. Working with an online biz manger will help you put processes into place so all the steps get done with consistency.
It’s a big time-saver, and it’s one of the best ways to scale as you grow your business.
Some of the tips, tools and processes we discussed:
- Planning for 2019 (or the next quarter)
- Make time to plan – put it on the calendar
- Look back at the past 12 to 18 months and determine what worked, what needs attention, what should you stop doing, what no longer resonates with you, where do you want to put your energy?
- Break the big picture into quarters or into seasons.
- From there, break down big topics into 3 or 4 key areas for content, promotions, sales etc.
“Your planning muscle is no different than any other muscle. The more you use it, the easier it becomes”. Teresa Cleveland
The Entrepreneur’s Toolbox Get Results Planner
I love this planner – grab it and try it, if you like having room to write, pop in a sticky note, jot down ideas and keep it all in one easy-to-find place, this is for you.